This is a 200 hour or 300 hour program in compliance with Yoga Alliance standards. “Emery Bryant Yoga” is a Register Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. Upon completion of the program trainees will be granted a written Certificate of Completion from Emery Bryant Yoga and will be permitted to use the title Certified Yoga Teacher (CYT). With the Certificate of Completion trainees will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-200 or RYT-500 level for a fee payable to Yoga Alliance.
· Attend 9 weekend training sessions. Weekend sessions will be held at Essential Yoga, (tentative dates below), Saturday 1:30pm-6:30pm & Sunday 11am-4pm.
· Complete the on-line assignments and submit a written review of the material
· Attend 40 yoga classes with an RYT.
· Complete home study/individual work (this will include the online assignments, reading the required book list, reviewing material, preparing for the practicum & completing the written exam).
· Teach a 60 minute Vinyasa yoga class to Emery Bryant and fellow trainees.
· Complete the written exam (open book) with a grade of 75% or better. Exam must be typed and returned by April 30th, 2018.
· Attend classes in a timely manner, read required materials, participate in class discussions and demonstrations.
Tentative dates for the 9 weekend sessions:
Aug 19-20, 2017
Sept 16-17, 2017
Oct 14-15, 2017
Nov 11-12, 2017
Dec 2-3, 2017
Jan 6-7, 2018
Feb, 2018 TBD
Mar, 2018 TBD
Apr, 2018 TBD
Email EmeryBryantYoga@gmail.com for more details.